Determinatives Task

1. Many = There are many people in the building
2. A lot of = There are a lot of money on the wallet
3. Some = I'd like some water
4. A few = I just can see a few animal at the zoo
5. A little = There is a little garden at the backyard
6. Any = I dont have any money to buy this bag
7. Much = Do you listen to much listen. .?
8. Both = Both my brother & my sister are here
9. Neither = Neither my brother & my sister are here
10. Either = I'll fake either chemestry or physics next quarter
11. Every = Everyday I wake up at 5.pm
12. All = All night I always thinking of you
13. Lots of = He's got lots of money & lots of friend
14. That = That is my money
15. This = This car is mine
16. These = Are these book's is your's
17. Those = Those box is so heavy
sumber : (Erwin Danu Wardhana)
STIKOM SURABAYA

Komentar

Postingan Populer